Access 2010: Introduction
- Creating a new, blank database
- Discuss table attributes
- Creating new tables in Design View
- Importing data into tables
- Entering and deleting records
- Displaying and organizing data in a table
- Discuss the importance of creating relationships and the types of joins that can be established
- Creating and editing relationships
We highly recommend that you attend any prerequisite workshops listed below since familiarity with the skills and concepts taught in them is essential to benefit fully from subsequent workshops.
However, if you have independently learned the skills and concepts of the required workshop(s), your "equivalent skills" will be accepted as a substitute for attending the prerequisite workshop(s).
To help you determine your skill level, click workshop titles below (if any) for descriptions which outline the topics taught in each workshop and that are assumed in later sessions. You are expected to know the commands and concepts listed within the descriptions for the prerequisite workshop. In most cases, you can also refer to workshop handouts and other helpful materials from the workshop description page.
In addition to any specific prerequisites listed, you should have, as a minimum, basic computing skills.
There are currently no upcoming workshops scheduled for