Content Management System (CMS) - Editor/Contributor
This is a hands-on workshop for KU staff, faculty and student workers who are tasked with creating, managing and approving content as a Contributor or Editor for a unit website in KU's Content Management System (CMS).
During this workshop, participants will be introduced to the following:
- Why use a content management system?
- How to use workflow and version tracking
- Basic web page editing and creation using the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor
- Creating/editing hyperlinks
- Uploading and inserting images
- Using tables
- Creating webforms
- Approving content created by others (Editor role only)
Jan 24, 2013
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Budig Instruction Lab